from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of file; one who files something.
- n. A software program for managing files.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who works with a file.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who files or uses a file in cutting, smoothing, or polishing.
- n. A pickpocket.
- n. One who defiles something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a clerk who is employed to maintain the files of an organization
- n. a party who files a notice with a law court
to file + -er (Wiktionary)