from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is a member of a militia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A member of a militia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who belongs to the militia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who belongs to the organized and armed militia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the militia; serves only during emergencies
Sorry, no etymologies found.