from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A ship equipped for detecting, destroying, removing, or neutralizing explosive marine mines.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A vehicle, device or person with the purpose of removing explosive mines (landmines or water mines).
- n. A logic-based computer game in which the player has to discover the position of mines.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A boat designed for the purpose of detecting and disposing of marine mines.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. ship equipped to detect and then destroy or neutralize or remove marine mines
From mine + sweeper. (Wiktionary)