from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A residence in a city.
- n. A row house, especially a fashionable one.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a row house
- n. a house in an urban setting
- n. town hall
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See Townhouse.
- n. A building devoted to the public used of a town; a townhall.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a house that is one of a row of identical houses situated side by side and sharing common walls
town + house (Wiktionary)