from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A malignant tumor formed by the cells of the bone marrow.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A malignant tumour arising from cells of the bone marrow, specifically plasma cells.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A giant-celled sarcoma.
- n. A tumor of the bone-marrow, often multiple.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tumor of the bone marrow (usually malignant) composed of cells normally found in bone marrow
Sorry, no etymologies found.