from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Formation of new tissue.
- n. Formation of a neoplasm or neoplasms.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The formation of new tissue
- n. The formation of a neoplasm
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Growth or development of new material; neoplasty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The formation of neoplasms or true tumors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the pathological process that results in the formation and growth of a tumor
neo- + -plasia (Wiktionary)