from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Nonstandard In no way; not at all.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In no way; not at all; by no available means.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In no manner; not in any way; not at all.
- Out of one's ordinary way; out of sorts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in no manner; in no way
From no + how (Wiktionary)