from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unrelated to moral or ethical considerations.
- adj. Having no moral or ethical standards; lacking a moral sense.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of non-moral.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Neither moral nor immoral; having no connection with morals; not within the sphere of morals or ethics; not ethical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Unconnected with morals; having no relation to ethics or morals; not involving ethical or moral considerations.
Sorry, no etymologies found.