from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Quality or state of being obsolete or unused.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being obsolete, or no longer used; a state of desuetude.
- n. Indistinctness; want of development.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being obsolete or out of use.
- n. In descriptive zoöl., the state of being abortive, or so imperfectly developed as to be indistinct or scarcely discernible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being out of date and not current
obsolete + -ness (Wiktionary)