from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who orders, or who places an order
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who puts in order, arranges, methodizes, or regulates.
- n. One who gives orders.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who arranges, disposes, or regulates; one who keeps in order, or restores to order.
- n. One who gives orders; one who orders or commands; a commander, ruler, or governor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who places an order to buy
- n. an organizer who puts things in order
Sorry, no etymologies found.