Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In crystallography, pertaining to the three systems in which the axes are at right angles with each other. See crystallography.
- adj. crystallography having axes at right angles
- adj. surveying being corrected for the curvature of the Earth
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Crystallog.) Having the axes at right angles to one another; -- said of crystals or crystalline forms.
- ortho- + -metric (Wiktionary)
“Where the geoid comes into play is determining the orthometric elevation of a point, because Ortho Height is measured from the geoid.”
‘orthometric’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for orthometric.