from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A physician who practices osteopathy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A physician who practices osteopathy by manipulating the skeleton and muscles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A practitioner of osteopathy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A believer in the treatment of disease by osteopathy; specifically, one who professes to cure disease by that method.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a therapist who manipulates the skeleton and muscles
osteo- + -path (Wiktionary)