from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of overall.
- n. Loose fitting garment worn over regular clothes to protect them.
- n. Loose fitting pair of pants with supporting cross-straps and a panel of material in the chest (called a bib), often associated with farm work.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. A kind of loose trousers worn over others to protect them from soiling.
- n.pl. Waterproof leggings.
Sorry, no etymologies found.