from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A sturdy, low shoe that laces over the instep.
- n. A cotton cloth of a tight basket weave, used primarily for shirts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative capitalization of Oxford (cloth)
- n. A shoe of a particular sort.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the city or university of Oxford, England.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a university in England
- n. a university town in northern Mississippi; home of William Faulkner
- n. a low shoe laced over the instep
- n. a city in southern England to the northwest of London; site of Oxford University
After Oxford , England.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)