from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of paviage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See paviage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A toll or duty payable for the liberty of passing over the soil or territory of another.
- n. Money paid toward paving streets or highways.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tax toward paving streets
- n. the act of applying paving materials to an area
Compare French pavage. (Wiktionary)