from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An object resembling one of the grasping parts of a set of pincers.
- n. A maneuver in which an enemy force is attacked from two flanks and the front.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. any object that resembles one half of a pair of pincers
- adj. See pincer attack
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a hand tool for holding consisting of a compound lever for grasping
- n. a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
Sorry, no etymologies found.