from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A list of musical selections for broadcast or performance: the radio station's playlist of songs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A list of records from which a DJ may select records to be played on a radio programme.
- n. A list of tracks to be played in a particular sequence, as from an audio CD.
- v. To include (a track) on a playlist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a list of musical selections for performance or for broadcast by radio
Have your sons each create a playlist each (* Tom's playlist* and * Bobby's playlist*) and then add all the songs they want to their playlist.
Loading a music blog webpage into your music player and playing it like an album or a playlist is actually a bit of a head-bender.
To the left of the playlist is the navigation, where you can browse for the videos you want.
The longest song on my playlist is a megamix of practically every Roxette song ever released, and some that haven't but are unforgettable.
In Italy I used to put this song in playlist for Funk/Seventies stuff.
The YouTube playlist is embedded below or is here.
The idea of a random playlist is definitely one I will have to try.
The preliminary playlist is online for the Sacred Music Colloquium, June 22-28, 2009.
One look at this year's playlist is sure to sway you.
The New York Times sets its sites on the workout playlist, discussing how a good playlist is proven to improve your workouts and explaining what kind of song makes for a good workout song.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.