from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Similar to or having the form of a plexus: the plexiform layers of the retina.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the form of a plexus
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like network; complicated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In the form of network; complicated.
- In anatomy, specifically, formed into a plexus, as nerves; plaited; plexed.
plex(us) + -form.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin plexus ("braid") + -form (Wiktionary)