from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, resembling or containing lead.
- adj. Specifically, of compounds in which it has a higher valence as contrasted with plumbous compounds.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, resembling, or containing, lead; -- used specifically to designate those compounds in which it has a higher valence as contrasted with plumbous compounds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to lead; derived from lead: as, plumbic, acid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or consisting of lead
Latin plumb(um), lead + -ic (Wiktionary)