from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Postdoctoral.
- n. A postdoctoral program of study.
- n. A grant or award funding postdoctoral study or research.
- n. A postdoctoral scholar or researcher.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A postdoctoral academic research position.
- n. Someone in such a position.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a grant that funds postdoctoral study or research
- n. a scholar or researcher who is involved in academic study beyond the level of a doctoral degree
Shortened form of postdoctoral (Wiktionary)