from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of praedial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of praedial.
- v. To dial in advance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of land or farms; landed; ; that is, real estate.
- adj. Attached to land or farms.
- adj. Issuing or derived from land.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of land or farms; real; landed.
- Attached to farms or land; owing service as tenanting land.
- Consequent upon tenanting farms or land; growing or issuing from farms or land: as, predial tithes.
- n. A predial laborer or slave; one who owes service as a tenant of land.
Sorry, no etymologies found.