from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. lift upwards or vertically
- v. retrieve; get
- v. drive close towards something, especially a curb.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- v. cause (a vehicle) to stop
- v. straighten oneself
- v. come to a halt after driving somewhere
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.