from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Used to describe word roots in Semitic languages which consist of four letters
- n. A word root in a Semitic language which consists of four letters
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of four letters.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of four letters, or of only four constant letters or consonants.
- n. A word or a root consisting of four letters or containing four consonants.
Sorry, no etymologies found.