from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, marked by, or skilled in methodical and logical reasoning. See Synonyms at logical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to or characterized by ratiocination, discursive thinking, or inferential knowledge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by, or addicted to, ratiocination; consisting in the comparison of propositions or facts, and the deduction of inferences from the comparison; argumentative.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of reasoning; pertaining to or connected with the act of reasoning. The word is misused by sorne modern writers. See ratiocination, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. based on exact thinking
Sorry, no etymologies found.