from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang Lewdness; vulgarity; obscenity.
- n. Slang Material or a performance that is sexually explicit or evocative: "Audiences are still astonished when she goes for the raunch” ( Katrine Ames).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Low class condition or content; inferiority; inadequacy.
- n. Dishonorable, base, and vulgar expression.
- n. Socially unacceptable sexual behavior.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. See ranch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as ranch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of lacking taste and refinement
Back-formation from raunchy.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)