from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To distribute anew.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To apportion again; to redistribute or reallocate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To apportion again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To apportion again; make a new apportionment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. allocate, distribute, or apportion anew
c 1830 re- + apportion (Wiktionary)