from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. breaking out again or reemerging after temporary abatement or suppression
- adj. growing raw, sore, or painful again
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Growing raw, sore, or painful again.
- adj. Breaking out again after temporary abatement or supression.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Growing raw, sore, or painful again.
- Coming into existence or renewed vigor again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the revival of an unfortunate situation after a period of abatement
From the Latin recrudescere "to become raw again"; from re- + crudescere "to become hard or raw" (Wiktionary)