from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To examine again or anew; review.
- transitive v. Law To question (a witness) again after cross-examination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of re-examine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To examine anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To examine anew; subject to another examination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. question after cross-examination by opposing counsel
- v. look at again; examine again
Sorry, no etymologies found.