from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being religious; religiosity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being religious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being religious, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. piety by virtue of being devout
- n. the quality of being extremely conscientious
religious + -ness (Wiktionary)