from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a military reserve.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A soldier who is assigned as reserved; after training, no longer in full active duty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A member of a reserve force of soldiers or militia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A soldier who belongs to the reserve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a military reserve
Sorry, no etymologies found.