from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a tendency to reverberate.
- adj. Characterized by reverberation; resounding.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Turned up sigmoidally, with the end pointing outward; reboundant.
- adj. Tending to reverberate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality of reverberation; reverberating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Reverberating; causing reverberation; especially, returning sound; resounding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a tendency to reverberate or be repeatedly reflected
Either from the Middle French reverberant (the present participle of reverberer) or from the Latin reverberāns (the present participle of reverberō); compare the French réverbérant, the Italian riverberante, the Portuguese reverberante, and the Spanish reverberante. (Wiktionary)