from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang Having an extremely defined physique; toned: ripped, bulging muscles.
- adj. Slang Intoxicated by alcohol or a drug.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of rip.
- adj. Torn, either partly or into separate pieces.
- adj. Pulled away from forcefully.
- adj. In data storage, transferred to a hard disk from another portable media form.
- adj. Copied or stolen usually from an identified source.
- adj. Having extremely low bodyfat content so that the shape of the underlying muscles become pronounced. Said especially of well-defined abdominal muscles.
- adj. Drunk, inebriated.
Sorry, no etymologies found.