from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A dinosaur of the order Saurischia, having a pelvic girdle similar to that of modern reptiles.
- adj. Of or relating to the order Saurischia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any dinosaur of the order Saurischia
- adj. Characteristic of these dinosaurs
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the Saurischia.
- n. A member of the Saurischia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. herbivorous or carnivorous dinosaur having a three-pronged pelvis like that of a crocodile
From New Latin Saurischia, order name : Greek sauros, lizard + Greek iskhion, hip joint.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)