from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a way that is slightly lacking, that is scant of how much should be provided.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a scant manner; not fully or sufficiently; narrowly; penuriously.
- adv. Scarcely; hardly; barely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a scant manner or degree; sparingly; illiberally; slightly or slightingly.
- Scarcely; hardly; barely.
scant + -ly (Wiktionary)