from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who scratches.
- n. A piece of equipment used to scratch part of the body to relieve an itch.
- n. A scratch card.
- n. Any rasorial bird.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, scratches; specifically (Zoöl.), any rasorial bird.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which scratches.
- n. An instrument for marking trees, usually a hook-like gouge fastened to a flat elliptical iron hoop with wooden handle-plates on the opposite side from the gouge. Also called bark-blazer, cruiser's bark-blazer, tree-scribe, and bark-gouge.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who scratches to relieve an itch
- n. a device used for scratching
- n. a workman who uses a tool for scratching
scratch + -er (Wiktionary)