from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Fit to traverse the seas: a seaworthy freighter; a seaworthy crew.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Fit for service at sea.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fit for a voyage; worthy of being trusted to transport a cargo with safety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In fit condition to encounter stormy weather at sea; stanch and well adapted for voyaging: as, a seaworthy ship.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. fit for a sea voyage
sea + -worthy (Wiktionary)