from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Adapted for cutting
- adj. Of or pertaining to sectors
- n. A sectorial, or carnassial, tooth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Adapted for cutting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In anatomy and zoology, adapted for cutting, as a tooth; carnassial: specifically said of a specialized molar or premolar, as the flesh-tooth of a carnivore: not said of incisors.
- In mathematics, of or relating to a sector.
- n. A sectorial tooth; a flesh-tooth; a scissor-tooth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or resembling a sector
Sorry, no etymologies found.