from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Consisting of or involving a single element or component.
- adj. Of an operation, function, procedure, or logic gate, taking exactly one operand, argument, parameter, or input; having domain of dimension 1.
- n. The unary numeral system; the bijective base-1 numeral system.
- n. Unary coding, an entropy encoding for natural numbers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of or involving a single element or component
Late Latin unarius ("consisting of a single thing"), from unus ("one"). (Wiktionary)