from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A long blanketlike shawl, often brightly colored and fringed at the ends, worn especially by Mexican men.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a blanket as worn as a cloak by Spanish-Americans
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A blanket or shawl worn as an outer garment by the Spanish Americans, as in Mexico.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Mexican shawl or wrap for men, often of gay colors, worn by Spanish Americans.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a long brightly colored shawl; worn mainly by Mexican men
American Spanish sarape.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Mexican Spanish serape. (Wiktionary)