from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The system of tunnels that is the home of a badger.
- n. The pattern of distinctive threads and yarns that make up the plaid of a Scottish tartan.
- n. A small, square-cut piece of quarried stone used for paving and edging.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See set, n., 2 (e) and 3.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See set, set.
- n. Same as set, n., 30.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. rectangular paving stone with curved top; once used to make roads
Sorry, no etymologies found.