from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A card game requiring seven points to win. Also called pitch2.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A children's game in which players with their eyes shut try to guess which of a group of seven people pressed down their thumbs.
- n. this sense) (card games) A card game similar to all fours.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The game of cards called also all fours, and old sledge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A game, the same as all-fours.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a form of all fours in which a total of seven points is game
Sorry, no etymologies found.