from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. High proficiency in shooting firearms.
- n. Accurate, often unexpected verbal or written attack.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Highly accurate marksmanship.
- v. Present participle of sharpshoot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A shooting with great precision and effect; hence, a keen contest of wit or argument.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of shooting accurately and with precise aim; practice or service as a sharp-shooter. See sharp-shooter.
See sharpshooter (Wiktionary)