from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The time at which an entertainment, such as the showing of a movie, is scheduled to start.
- n. Slang The time at which an activity is to begin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The time at which a pre-scheduled entertainment-related event (a show) is set to begin.
- interj. A declaration that something is about to happen, particularly that the person speaking is about to act.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the time at which something is supposed to begin
Sorry, no etymologies found.