from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Wrinkled because the volume has reduced while the surface area of the outer layer has remained constant.
- adj. Collapsed in size.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of shrivel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lean and wrinkled by shrinkage as from age or illness
- adj. (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- adj. reduced in efficacy or vitality or intensity
Sorry, no etymologies found.