American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. One that simulates; a pretender.
- adj. Simulated; sham.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Practising simulation; feigning; deceiving.
- Simulated or assumed; counterfeit; false.
- n. One who simulates or feigns anything.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. obsolete One who pretends to be what he is not; one who, or that which, simulates or counterfeits something; a pretender.
- adj. R. & Obs. False; specious; counterfeit.
- From Latin simulāre, to simulate; see simulate. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“They rode there in simular forms of transportation to that in which nazis actually transported jews in concentration camps, most of the time there were excessive numbers of internees packed into a single car.”
“Webslices seemed to use specially formatted tags (aka simular format to microformats) to build special features in the new browser.”
“We were writing somthing in a group (We are both in a writing club thing) and she was always saying how bad my ideas were, and I said to her "Just becuse you don't like my idea dosn't mean yours is better" and somthing else kind of simular to that.”
“I think both Carri and Jon said something simular which is why Shawn got tapped.”
“The Kimber is very simular to a CRF mdl 70 in design just better fit, finish and trigger.”
“You didn't mention caliber but if its for deer and simular sized game the 25-06 is an outstanding choice.”
“I've seen a 3030 produce something very simular with a hollow point at about 60 yrds ..”
“However, my business competes in a market place with other companies that offer simular product as I.”
“My 40usd Mexican plan for my Blackberry would cost 30usd in the US. iPhone would be simular.”
“Now it is use a computer to judge how simular it is to a past hit to try and get a formulatic hit time after time.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘simular’.
Spelling mistakes and other verbal blunders
That's not a word. Saying it more often doesn't help.
Looking for tweets for simular.