from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a sincere or earnest manner; honestly.
- adv. A conventional formula for ending a letter, used when the salutation addresses the person for whom the letter is intended by his or her name.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Purely; without alloy.
- adv. Honestly; unfeignedly; without dissimulation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a sincere manner, in any sense of the word sincere; wholly; purely; with truth; truly; really.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. written formula for ending a letter
- adv. with sincerity; without pretense
sincere + -ly, from Latin sincerus ("pure, clean, sound"). (Wiktionary)