from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A pancake; a flapjack.
- n. A card game in which each player tries to be the first to slap with the hand any jack that is dealt face-up.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of pancake, or flapjack
- n. A simple card game similar to snap
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A flat batter cake cooked on a griddle; a flapjack; a griddlecake.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as flapjack.
slap + (flap)jack.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)