from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A garment easily donned or removed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing a garment that can be pulled on without adjusting fasteners such as buttons or zippers.
- n. a garment that can be pulled on without adjusting fasteners such as buttons or zippers. A pull-on.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of overcoat worn upon the shoulders in the manner of a cloak.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. put on with ease or speed
- n. an article of clothing (garment or shoe) that is easily slipped on or off
Sorry, no etymologies found.