from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a way not specified, understood, or known.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In one way or another; in some way not yet known or designated; by some means; as, the thing must be done somehow; he lives somehow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In one way or another; in some way not yet known or designated; by some means
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In some way not yet known, mentioned, or explained: as, somehow he never succeeded; things must be done somehow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in some unspecified way or manner; or by some unspecified means
- adv. for some unspecified reason
Sorry, no etymologies found.