from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A spouse's daughter by a previous union.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The daughter of one's spouse and not of one's self.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A daughter of one's wife or husband by a former marriage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A daughter of one's husband or wife by a former marriage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a daughter of your spouse by a former marriage
step- + daughter (Wiktionary)